Friday, August 14, 2015

Patience is the companion of wisdom

Patience is the companion of wisdom. St. Augustine (354-430) Whenever I realise that I want all at once and right away I tell myself that I wanted to be more patient. Patience isn’t my greatest talent to be honest but … Continue reading 


Check out Awesome WordPress Tips and Resources at WPBeginner!

The post Patience is the companion of wisdom appeared first on misssfaith.



Tags:   ,
#arabictattoo
,
#lessonslearned
,
#Life
,
#Lifestyle
,
#livenow
,
#Love
,
#loveit
,
#lovelife
,
#patience
,
#Quotes
,
#temporarytattoo
,
#Wisdom
,
#yogalifestyle



Del.icio.us
Facebook
TweetThis
Digg
StumbleUpon



Copyright © misssfaith [Patience is the companion of wisdom], All Right Reserved. 2015.
Powered by Readers From RSS 2 Blog




from WordPress http://ift.tt/1JhOhGx
via
IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment